Friday, December 26, 2008

..city of the sinful..

Its been an eventful 5 days this week. I've been playing a little of Football Manager 08 in some of the free time that I have hehe. The Kop faithful would be glad to know that in 2010, I managed to bring the EPL trophy back to Liverpool hehe. In my time there from 2007 to 2010, and I am still the gaffer, I managed to bring 5 cups home and 1 league championship hoho. Now I'm a continental-standard manager whose grade is about the same as Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello and Guus Hiddink. Of course, this is virtual reality, because in the real world, I wouldnt make much sense as a damn manager hehe. Oh and I dont cheat by the way,selling and buying players as such. Its my 3rd season I think and Fernando Torres has been scoring for fun like its in kindergarden, Ryan Babel finally showed his true potential, France's custodian Sebastian Frey is a safe pair of hands, Pepe Reina was too much of a clown so I sold him to Milan. Now Milan is also trying to buy Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso, those Italian cunts!



I managed to persuade Theo Walcott from Arsenal in the close season before, for free! Hehe and now he is starting to score at will, he was a wonderkid before that, and now he is continental. Dirk Kuyt is ok la as a backup striker, but I already sold Peter Crouch for healthy sum, I also sold Daniel Agger to Milan for about more than 10million pounds, so I've been using Martin Skrtel instead. The skinhead is as solid as a Russian tanker, and even the heaviest attacks of Frank Lampard or Cristiano Ronaldo couldnt pass through him.

Enough said about that, I'm fucking tired of all these colloqs this week, and weekend couldnt come much sooner. I'm off fighting Chelsea in the Champions League. Adios.

No comments: