Friday, July 30, 2010

..domodedovo..

Accompanied by Arwin and Eugene.



Yours truly, as taken by the laptop camera.



Just a couple of minutes left now..


The Domodedovo airport in Moscow is fucking hot. So, my advice to all is, prepare yourself, and do whatever you can to keep cool. As for me, I'm wearing a buttoned shirt, so I just open my shirt a bit. Better still, using cool water in the toilet to cool down my face and neck area. I don't know, maybe there's no ventilation at all. What I can confirm is, there's no air conditioning at all. I think that's about it. I'm supposed to be lining up now to board the Emirates flight from Moscow to Dubai. Its going to take 5 or 6 hours, I never really pay attention hehe. Well, I'll keep you guys updated in Dubai. Have a nice day.

No comments: