Mak and Abah in St.Petersburg.
1. He was born 55 years ago, in Kampung Jalan Kebun, Klang, Selangor.
2. The second child of Mohammed Haspani b Ikhsan and Sariah bt Sardi.
3. Full blooded Jawa born, 100% Malaysian.
4. Likes to eat traditional food such as ulam, durian, pecal, rojak, etc etc.
5. Everyday he cuts open people's heads :D to save them!
6. Goes to work before 7am. Back at home only when its 8pm.
7. Only stops working on a Sunday.
8. Likes Formula 1 and occasionally football. Also karaoke.
9. Hospital Seremban>Hospital KL>Hospital Ipoh>Hospital KL.
10. Spends his Sunday with the family fully. Or just falls asleep while watching the Hallmark channel on the sofa.
11. Uses a government issue black Perdana V6. Sometimes I race him with my Corolla. But it was futile. :((
12. Met my mum at UKM.
13. Best dad ever.
Selamat hari lahir yang ke-55 Abah. Although you are a man of not many words, you always make your presence felt, and sometimes you try your hardest to be cool, and thats ok. Your loyalty to the Government and the Rakyat drives me on towards my future. But I still don't know whether I wanna be a surgeon or not hehe. Stay healthy, and save more lives. I'm going to give my best too.