Monday, May 30, 2011

..the halal Hangover..

Engagement day.


So one of my Bangi mates are getting betrothed this coming September. I wish you guys all the best Syamil Musaddiq and his fiancee, Dayah Jumat. Which is one of the reason why I'm going back to Moscow for my 6th year a bit later than usual, just a couple of days really. Syamil and I go way back when we were in form 1 and when I was just a fledgling nerd, reading comic books, not interested yet in girls (actually I wasn't confident yet :p ) and yes, a librarian.


Mehh. Not a bad school.

Strictly speaking, I was not a librarian, me, Syamil and the other guys were in charge of handling the PA system, playing the Negaraku and Selangor anthem and so forth during assembly and other events. It just happens that our job as Pengawas APD (alat pandang dengar) fell under the jurisdiction of the damned librarians. Anyway, during assembly, although not all of us are actually on duty at the time, I usually just sneak in and lepak2 with the guys during the assembly because I dont want to sit down on the dirty ground like all those citizens hehe. Cause you see, we have really comfortable chairs on the stage, and maybe if I'm lazy the day before, I can take time to copy yesterday's homework from my class nerd during the assembly hehehe. Wearing a different colored uniform during school is cool. Not cool is wearing pink colored uniform. Like those sissy Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya. Or those Pengawas hard asses who wears green, sort of like a frog. Well, our uniform is light-yellow, just nice right? :D

So well yeah, I've been thinking, what sort of thing should I give them as a present? I think they call it housewarming? Man, I don't really know about this shit. Lets check it out anyway.




Sanyo rice-cooker.




Zojirushi water boiler.



Breville juicer.

Sharp microwave.
Breville sandwich maker.




Cuisinart blender.



Cuisinart coffeemaker.


Well to be perfectly honest I'm not sure if these brands are available in Malaysia or not, but you know the idea. The point being is, I want to give something that they both can use for everyday stuffs, like before going to work or something. Well, any other ideas from you guys are well appreciated though. Cheers! :D


4 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

bagi set pinggan mangkuk laa..

shogunn_general said...

tak cool la pinggan2 ni huhu..plus I can afford a bit extra. bukan slalu pun kita sempat pegi besfriend punya wedding kan? :)

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

owhh.. haha. then I suggest bagi blender. Benda wajib kat dapur! hehee..Boleh buat rendang, sambal, and also boleh buat milkshake! definitely blender.. hehehee.. ;))

нурул надя = nurul nadia said...

beli slap chop.. yg peter promote kat ivolgina tuh.. haha =P