Saturday, August 30, 2008

..medusas path..


Since I do look like a weirdo, it is just fitting that my taste of music is so just about the same. I dont really have a fondness for a particular genre, just that sometimes it happens to quench my thirst for music. So really, in the end, I dont give a shit. This is not in a particular order aite.


1. Linkin Park

- Lickmy Park. Although it sounds like a Korean name. Park Ji-Sung. Fuck that. The 1st mainstream album was cool. I think it was when I was about form1 or form2 kot. Everyone was into it at that time, I mean the sounds was like I never heard before, plus it was The Matrix mania at that time by the way. A clean rock act. They pride themselves on being called a boy band. Yup. Whatever.


2. The Prodigy

- British rave act first caught my attention when I got my hands on one of their album while in Russia. At that time I dont have a notebook yet, so my source of entertainment was a stupid, now unused radio. So yup I bought the CD. And I instantly got hooked to it. Think it was called Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. Rave on.


3. Slipknot

- Their incomprehensible vocals, heavy metal clinging noises and atheists ideologies all didnt mattered to me. Its the music. And it kicks ass. Plus the mask concept is kinda cool. Lose the mechanics suits though. I wanna have one of those masks. Preferably Joey Jordison's kabuki mask. Yeah. Angry bastards.


4. Juno Reactor

- Firstly introduced to them by the movie The Matrix. Wanted to hear what its all about so I kinda imeem'd the OST and out came JR. Seems like their other tracks not on The Matrix film sounds kinda great too. People say they're goa trance. I dont give a damn.




5. Disturbed

- Another one of those heavy bass and heavy voices. Nothing personal, I just love the heavy sounds. Just like Nickelback, Staind, Breaking Benjamin etc etc.


Out of ideas.



No comments: