Sunday, March 22, 2009

..the adventures of alice in wonderland..




Admittedly, I'm a big jdorama freak. Ever since I first watched the very first one, Beautiful Life, starring Takuya Kimura, my all time style idol. Haha. Anyways, I got hooked on jdorama ever since, and the intro song was just way cool. I like how Takuya Kimura acts in this drama, in the first place being a bit blurry, then like a bit snobbish, jual mahal, but in the end he realised that he has a thing for that particular girl in the wheelchair.



This jdorama is one of the highest rated ones of all time, and it was when Takuya Kimura was on his peak of popularity too. Way before the craze for Korean stuffs. The jdorama is called Beautiful Life, ビューティフルライフ , intro song by the band B'z with the song Kon'ya Tsuki no Mieru Oka ni,今夜月の見える丘に . Enjoy.

No comments: