Thursday, June 11, 2009

..the canterbury tales..

I think the time is ripe. The time is now. Its about fucking time for me to change my mobile phone.

Reasons :

1. Got scratches.
2. Been using it for 2 years.
3. For some reason, people have a hard time trying to call me, often leading to SMSes saying that I have received miss calls. While in fact there was not even the slight of a ring.
4. There's a big ink-like blot on the surface of my LCD screen.
5. I want to seek pastures new, trying a new design.
6. The multimedia is not much fun.
7. Picture quality is average.
8. Ringtone is not loud enough for me to hear sometimes.


Trust me. This wont hurt a bit.

2 comments:

Mohd Fakhrurazi Jamaludin said...

Tukar jer la hp cabuk ko tue.

shogunn_general said...

balik kang aku nk beli r dow. jom r ikut aku g loyat