Friday, November 13, 2009

..the boys with the golden stars..

Teluk Cempedak was nice...


Dear Blogger. I realized I've been lazy to blog. Plus lately I've posted some random craps too. Well I guess thats just what blogging is. Its not about forcing thyself, or just posting something just because someone asked you or make you to. In the end, its all about the conflict between me and myself, whether I have the mood or not, to share with all the people in the world. Suffice to say, I have just been plain lazy. I don't have the feel. But I will try to get that feeling back again. Cheers.

Me and good buddy, Peter Wong

This has not at all been a good season for studying. Why? Its the weather, the season, thats why. Currently in mother Russia and most of Europe, we are experiencing what is called, the end of fall, and the beginning of winter. As such, my dear readers, we are experiencing a significant less amount of sunshine, and bloody hell, its already dark at 4.00pm. The best time to sleep! :)

Oh hey, I'm a Shinigami, cool

It has been an easy cycle, Med Info, quite boring I must say. Its actually about learning how to key in the info of your patient in the PC, and then making an electronic patient history. Not easy task, when you consider that we have to type in Russian cyrillic! Anyway, it was necessary, and glad that I've been through it already.


What I do in my spare time, looking inside a gun

So I had a chat with my good childhood friend Syamil yesterday, him complaining about the lack of sleep he gets due to the strains of getting some assignments done. Thats whats learning architecture is for you. Its good to see him getting his life sorted out well. Learning cool stuffs. Having a nice girlfriend. A good career in front of him. I was kinda sad because I didnt really get to hang out with him that often last time around. Him being busy with stuffs. So I ended up goofing around with Johan and Haikal hehe.

Tomorrow I'm going to scout the great city of Moscow with Azzam and Nfizree. Pray that we're able to find some cool jerseys. Yeah!

2 comments:

ChiroBie said...

The RUS jerseys kinda cool and they are on SALE! Heeee.

shogunn_general said...

thats why!! i just bought one last week..grab it while u can~~ :)