Tuesday, June 8, 2010

..everlong..


I'm currently playing Football Manager 10, in which I started in the season 09/10. This time, I wanted to try the Scottish Premier League (SPL). As I am still a noob in the SPL, I took the reigns of Celtic FC from manager Gordon Strachan. By then, Celtic was quite a decent club, with decent quality of players, but I know that I can take this club further than ever. Being one of only 2 giant clubs in Scotland, this wasnt really a problem.

Celtic gave me around 10 mil pounds of transfer money to start with, and the squad was really quite ok, though it only needed some twitching in certain areas. But today, I want to share my sort of successful story of wheeling and dealing. Most of the players that I bought at the cheap are from the transfer list, and others are free transfers. I'll show you according to the seasons that I've went through. By this time, I'm already into my 4th season of SPL.



1. Lee Naylor, bought 0.6M pounds, sold 0.9M pounds.


2. Scott McDonald, bought 0.75M pounds, sold 2.5M pounds.


3. Marc Crosas, bought 0.425M pounds, sold 1M pounds.


4. Scott Brown, bought 4.4M pounds, sold 6.75M pounds.



5. Paul Caddis, academy, sold 2.5M pounds.




6. Aiden McGeady, academy, sold 8.5M pounds.


7. Marc-Antoine Fortune, bought 3.5M pounds, sold 5M pounds.




8. Per Ciljan Skjelbred, bought 2.2M pounds, sold 9M pounds.



9. Javier Garrido, bought 1.7M pounds, sold 6M pounds.



10. Petar Skuletic, free, sold 0.475M pounds.




11. Ezequiel Garay, bought 4.1M pounds, sold 8.5 M pounds.




`12. Ki Sung Yong, bought 1.7M pounds, sold 4M pounds.




13. Etienne Capoue, free, sold 7.25M pounds.



14. Damiano Ferronetti, bought 1.8M pounds, sold 3M pounds.




15. Adam Johnson, free, sold 1.4M pounds.




16. Henri Lansbury, free, sold 1.9M pounds.



17. Michael Johnson, bought 1.7M pounds, sold 3.3M pounds.




18. Urby Emanuelson, free, sold 4.4M pounds.




19. Andriy Pyatov, free, sold 4.8M pounds.



20. Willo Flood, bought 0.15M pounds, sold 2.5M pounds.



21. Michael Mancienne, bought 2.7M pounds, sold 4M pounds.




22. Charles Kabore, free, sold 4.3M pounds.

2 comments:

Mohd Fakhrurazi Jamaludin said...

Cite lebat rupanya main game jer.Cilaka! Hahaha

shogunn_general said...

haishh..dah nak world cup..biarla aku berangan sket hehhe