Sunday, November 7, 2010

..down, but not out..

Gastroboi red.


Colo-colo red.


Colo-colo blue.


Random shit.


Last day of RFL, when I was in third year.


Havin fun.


Copa Cobana.


This is called, misstimed judgment. Sorry! :p


Gastroboi.


Akula FC.


Mr 13 keeps on pondering...



Life as a defender is hard. If you do too much skill, your captain will shout at you and tell you to stop that bullshit and just pass the damn ball. If you misjudge your tackle, people who don't understand what happened will just screw you and say you just want to injure people. If you play with too much passion, people will say chillax man lets just have some fun. Is it fun to see wingers or strikers just go past you and making fun of you? Then pity the goalkeeper who doesn't have any protection because the defender just stood there without action. Football is harsh. Defenders doesnt get all the credits they should have, like blocking, screening, tackling, body contact, clearing the ball with the head or feet, assists for goals. Don't judge us defenders too early, understand what we've been through.

As for me, I'm a running-type of defender. I don't think I'm fast, but I think my will and eagerness is always 120%, I never give less to my team, even when I'm tired. I don't have skills, I don't have the brains also, so thats why I keep running and running to help my mates. Though sometimes I get frustrated and tired, I end up kicking someone's shins or thigh without intention. Its football. Even as a defender, I was kicked about too. Yesterday I don't know who, but someone kicked me at my shins, and it was pulsing. As always, I let my injuries heal themselves and just let go. I dont even remember or know who it was, but I dont mind. Just one last thing I want to say.

THIS IS A SPORT FOR MEN, SO IF YOU'RE DOWN, GET UP AND DON'T BE A PUSSY.


Happy Sunday everyone! :D *sleeps*

No comments: