Monday, January 3, 2011

..Gadoh..


I rarely indulge in watching independent or indie movies, let alone a Malaysian one. But this is a rare gem. In fact, it was just one of the few movies that kept me literally at my seat, watching it with intend, while waiting for the story to gather pace. Gadoh is a classic story about teenage angst and confusion, caused by raging hormones and difficult upbringings. This movies just shouts straight at your face really, what the Malays and Chinese think about each other. In the end, we are all the Malaysian race. Well I can't really write a synopsis very well, its up to you guys to watch and judge. But its a real eye opener for me :)





2 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

"cina makan babi,.." LOL! xde issue langsung!

shogunn_general said...

lol tula....takde keje...