Wednesday, January 5, 2011

..2010 Recap...

1. Travelled to Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin.


Amsterdam was awesome.


Yeah, well.... =pNext stop Paris!


Always feel like I was in somekinda movie.


Thumbs up Paris!


This was all I remembered about Berlin, the awesome bathroom =p


2. Finished my practicals even in the midst of all the shortcomings.


Place where the HO's do their work.


Usually by 2.00pm, some of them are already dozing off.


Almost 70% of their time are spent by smoking and taking multiple breaks.


It was an unforgettable experience though.


3. My parents came to Moscow.


Pity my mum, actually she wanted to play with snow, but its summer.

Just an average family ;)


Of course, outing to Arbat :)


4. Balqis.

Really hope she's doing ok.


5. Finished my 4th year safely.


Psychiatry hospital.


6. 3rd place in Tamil New Year 2010 Cup with Jebat FC.


Formed a formidable defensive partnership at the back with Mr Hanhebat.


To the spoils, the victors!


Thats just all about it. Will update if I remember about anything else. Cheers!

No comments: