Sunday, April 18, 2010

..flavor of the week..

Man. I really hate douchebags. Oh. You are saying that they dont bother with my life? Well in a way they do. By just being one. They are such an eyesore to watch. And their attitude even more so. Acting like they have been friends with you for like more than 5 years or so, and then thinking that they can get away by doing stupid jokes on you or something like that. These are the people who always update their Facebook profile with something every random 30minutes or so, as if Twitter wasnt invented yet. I will say no more. I'll let urbandictionary.com explain it more profoundly.


The douchebag anatomy.

1. douchebag

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche.
Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!!
Sam: God, what a douchebag.



Your average douchebag.

2. douchebag


An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.
Your boss is a real douchebag!



A special kind of douchebag.


3. douchebag


A person with a shitty personality that needs to "take themself the fuck down" or "go home and get their fucking shine box." A douchebag usually assumes the form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy but can also be described as an overzealous, pompous, or vexatious asshole that most people wish were killed with a Mortal Kombat fatality.
Damn, i thought "Beverly Hills 90210" won the permanent award for most douchebags casted in one weekly television show, but then someone had to go make that show, "Friends."


Somehow, somewhere out there, someone is a douchebag. Wanna share an experience what a douchebag to you mean? Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

now I feel like going through ur FB friends list to guess which one is the douchebag.. ;D [ps: I hope its not me.. ;p]

edd faLco said...

I think I had an experience before...can't rlly recall his face and whr...quite traumatic [by the fact that they rlly do exist!]

I just arrived to a party [some sort] and u cud tell he was a douchebg from a distance. he came up to greet me and offred a handshake... I stared at his hand wile both of mine wr in my pockts. and then aku gelak kuat2 and walked away..dunno how he reactd, didnt bother glancg

...ooh i think i rmmbr who it ws now.

shogunn_general said...

yeah well, douchebags officially credits as guys only.. so..

really? u wanna go thru my fb just for that?haha..i think u know who i meant..

yeah..douchebags are always so self-pretentious..