Friday, April 9, 2010

..football legends , part I : goalkeepers..

As a kid, football in the TV was hard to come back by back then in Malaysia. Now with Astro and all the mapleys showing EPL every weekend , its a welcoming sight. In the old days, I would always wait faithfully in front of the television, for the EPL weekly review, showing all the matches in the weekend in 1 happy hour. That is, if I didnt fall asleep in the middle of it...I was in my primary school, so EPL matches and WWF Raw is War and Smack Down! was my staple every week. As long as TV3 kept showing it, that is. So today I'm going to share my choice of legendary football players, starting with goalkeepers, in no particular order.



Kasey Keller.


Sander Westerveld.


David Seaman.


Jussi Jaaskelainen.


Fabien Barthez.


Carlo Cudicini.


Shay Given.


Jerzy Dudek.


Peter Schmeichel.


Ed de Goey.

4 comments:

edd faLco said...

BARTHEZ!! when i liked football

shogunn_general said...

gotta love the crazy antics. he was somewhat unusual.

edd faLco said...

he's FRENCH! ahahaa..
ko biasa tgk discovry chnnl pnye dirty jobs x? Peter Schmeichel pnh jd host...nk trgelak je tgk.

shogunn_general said...

haha theres always something with the french.. :p yeah i think i saw that one with schmeichel, i think he went underground or something like that