Saturday, September 18, 2010

..a tiring week..

This week I had Epidemiology classes. Its boring, and it doesn't help that I had a boring lecturer. Everyday I have to wake up at 6.30 or 6.45 in the morning, get ready, and be at the hospital by 9.00am. It is damn far. Every morning there will be the occasional lecture for 2 hours straight without a break. Then we have a one hour break, before class starts at 12.00pm, until 3.00pm. Without a break! Come on. Give me a damn break. The first few classes were ok, but then, I couldn't resist to close my eyes whenever the lecturer teaches us. Isn't there anything you can do make this less boring? Like a slide-show? Video? Interactive games?Anything? She would just talk for 3 hours straight.

For the first time in my life, I started to think, that humans can get tired by just listening to someone talking. How is that even remotely possible?? Its already autumn, the temperature is around 15-12'C. Sometimes it rains. But most times its just the cold weather. Yesterday, I woke up around 7.30am or something. Why? Because I got used to waking up so early in the morning.

No comments: