Monday, October 25, 2010

..beautiful life..

Sometimes in life, you don't get what you want. Its not that you haven't strived for it, its just the way it is. Like for instance, when I was small, I like Formula 1 so much that my ambition was to be a race car engineer, or something. Because you know, boys like cars. But then I grew up, and had to be content with what I have to do. I tried my best, in my UPSR, PMR, SPM. I was above average, but it was just that I am not really excellent. I am just above average. And what do I have, that is different, compared to others? I can't really say that I'm a genius, like my roomates, and still, they study hard. But as the saying goes, mess with the best, die like the rest. So if I mingle with the best, I am bound to be as best as they are, right? I always wanted to an "ulat buku", but I simply cant sit by my desk for more than 30 minutes with just books. I just cant. Athough, I am especially in an overdrive mode if I have to pass a Patient's History report the next day, or maybe a presentation in class.

I wanted to play football so much, every week. Because for me, and girls will never understand this (although I suspect they never really wanted to understand it), it is one of my way of tension releasing, if there is such a word. But now, I play football in the league just for 10minutes, and with cuts and bruises. That is not what I want. I want to play happily with the guys, for 1 and a half hour, making silly passes, a bit of laughter, no pressure. But well you know, the sportzal (sports hall) has been manipulated by certain people, so what can we do? Even if we complain, it will almost always end in pointlessness.

To whoever is having a bad day, or a bad weekend like me, chill out to this song, Jimmy Cliff's "I Can See Clearly Now". Have a productive and fun week! :D


No comments: