Wednesday, October 13, 2010

..gadgets and mobiles..

As you all already know, my hobbies includes football, formula 1, anime, manga, a bit of travelling and sightseeing, sometimes cooking, reading books, japanese dramas, korean dramas, rarely malay dramas, and once in a blue moon, a bit of shopping. I was never the type that cares of gives a shit of things that I don't have, like a PlayStation, new shoes, laptop, or anything. My family is not rich, its just that, we are happy with what we already have, so I was brought up like that. We never moved away from Bandar Baru Bangi, as my mum worked in UKM, and my dad in HKL, so there was never a point to move anywhere. I'm not complaining though, Bangi is an awesome place. New shops and interesting restaurants are appearing like mushrooms after a heavy rain.



Ikan siakap 3 rasa from Restoran Village View Bangi, picture taken from
http://amokika.blogspot.com :)



So anyway, I've been using my SonyEricsson W980 and well, I have no qualms about it. Sometimes its jammed, but I guess thats normal. But all the people around me are using smartphones like Blackberry, Samsung, and Apple's iPhone.


My
roommate's iPhone kinda look like this.




My dad has been encouraging me to get one for years, but I don't really get the point of having it, since I'm only interested in just taking pictures or listen to my playlist. But I think I've changed my mind. I mean, even she has bought herself an HTC smartphone. And now I do feel kinda outdated.... =.=' Here's my shortlist. In no particular order.

1. Apple iPhone 4. Stylish, bug free, cool apps. Maybe a bit of poor reception.

2.HTC Evo 4G. 8 megapixels camera (!!), microSD card until 32GB, Android OS 2.1 (latest is 2.2), though the design is kinda dreary..

3. Samsung Galaxy S. Screen resolution is superb.



But................as I already mentioned in my earlier posts.....I am in a tight budget, so the smartphones have to wait.. =((( Some time later I'll rant about DSLRs and stuffs.



No comments: